We wish to inform you that Legislative Decree. June 30, 2003, n. 196 (Code for the protection of personal data) provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
According to the law, this treatment will be based on principles of fairness, legality and transparency and protection of privacy and rights.
According to Article 13 of the law. n.196 / 2003, therefore, we provide the following information:
- The data provided by users will be used only for statistical and / or monitoring
In particular, the following information will be collected:
- personal data (name, surname, date of birth, social security number, address)
- email address;
- date of first and last access;
- Total number of accesses;
- time of use;
- The provision of data is optional: the refusal to provide such data implies the impossibility to use the service
- The data will not be disclosed to other parties, nor will it be circulated if not anonymous and statistics.
- The data controller is the Association Crossborder with registered office in Via.................. (TN).
- At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller, under Article 7 of no.196 / 2003, which for convenience:
Legislative Decree n.196 / 2003, Art. 7 - Right of access to personal data and other rights
- You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
- You have the right to obtain information:
- origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of treatment;
- the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic means;
- the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph
- the subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
- You have the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data was communicated or disclosed except where this proves impossible or involves the use of means disproportionate to the protected right.
- You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
- to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.